October 4, 2017
Great Date Ideas in West Covina 2017
Taking time for yourself and unwinding is an important part of living a balanced life. Things can get busy, crazy, and out of hand sometimes. That’s why it’s important to kick back and have some fun every once in awhile. To help you with this, we have compiled a list of date ideas in West Covina.
The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Tour
West Covina has become a much more popular name lately due to the show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. In this show Rebecca Bunch moves from New York to West Covina to rekindle a relationship with an old high school crush. Much of the production for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend took place in West Covina. Taking a tour of the sites makes for a great date night.
Here are some of the cool places from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend that are fun to visit during your date:
- The Lakes Office Complex – In this complex you will find the office of Whitefeather & Associates where Rebecca Bunch works in the show. You can stop by, get some pictures in front of the office, then go see a movie at the movie theater in the mall next door.
- Plaza West Covina – The Plaza West Covina mall is featured in several different episodes of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It’s also where ‘West Covina,’ the theme song of the show, was filmed. If you’re a big Crazy Ex-Girlfriend fan, this spot is a must to visit and when you’re done seeing the spots where filming took place you can also get your shopping fix. Plaza West Covina is one of the best retail spots in town!
- Big League Dreams – Greg Serrano, a main character in the show, works at in a bar named Home Base. You can visit the location where this was filmed at Big League Dreams. Not only can you see the bar made famous by Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, but it’s a really fun place to visit. You can enjoy drinks and check out replicas of famous Major League Baseball stadiums.
- Solana Park – This area of West Covina is said to be the place where Rebecca Bunch lives in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Seeing if you can find the house that they used in the show could be a fun date idea.
Haven’t seen Crazy Ex-Girlfriend? It’s OK. There’s still plenty of really exciting and fun things for you to do on your date in West Covina. One of those things is to enjoy some of the beauty that surrounds the city. Here are some of the best parks and nature areas in and around West Covina:
- Cortez Park – This is a great overall park for people who love to spend time outdoors. If you’re looking for a nice place to have a picnic, go for a walk, or play games Cortez Park is perfect!
- Arcadia Wilderness Park – A short drive northwest and you can enjoy some of West Covina’s most gorgeous scenery. There are great hiking trails and you will likely see some wildlife. If you are the outdoors type, this place is a must see!
- Galster Wilderness Park – If you don’t feel like taking the drive, you can still get the full outdoors experience at this venue. It’s like a nature sanctuary located within West Covina city limits.
Plan for a Good Time
We hope this list gave you some good ideas for next date or at least got your creative juices flowing to come up with your own perfect date. If you need help creating the perfect date night look, you can visit the American Beauty College salon.
Leave a Reply